Dozens of companies are already using our services
Our clients are local, international & global
Our clients range from individual investors, to local, international as well as fortune 500 companies. We never discriminate between our clients . The work is given the attention and dedication required of our lawyers to complete the job.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Experienced Team. Hard Work Ethics. Prime Location
Al Safar and Partners advocates and legal consultants is also one of the very few ISO 9001:2008 quality management certified law firms in the GCC and middle east, that coupled with the law firm’s deep understanding and local experience of the UAE laws and legal system we provide our international clients excellence of service maintaining a tradition of highest legal and business standards, quality of service and a continued pursuit of justice.
Quality Service, Competitive Fees, Vast Experience
Key Contact: Kavitha S. Panicker
Head of Real Estate Disputes
Our services for real estate law matters
• Real estate litigation
• Representation in property sale and purchase services
• Property leasing matters
• Development agreements
• Cases related to joint property ventures
• Litigation, arbitration, mediation or conciliation
• Scrutinizing existing property contracts
• Drafting real estate contracts
Key Contact: Mays Kabbani
Head of Criminal
Our services for Criminal matters:
• Child abuse
• Drugs cases
• Medical negligence
• Juvenile crimes
• Money laundering
• Dishonoured cheques
• Counterfeiting currency
• White collar crimes including financial crimes
Jason H.J. Kim
Partner – Corporate Commercial Department
Our services for Corporate matters:
• Setting up companies and corporate entities in different jurisdictions
• Representation in DIFC courts
• Representation in regional courts
• Legal advice related to corporate compliance
• Shareholdings and distribution
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Modification of company structure
• Local and international business
• Bankruptcy related legal services
Al Safar and Partners advocates an
Key Contact: Mohd. Ezz Al Arab
Head of Litigation & Execution
Our services for employment-related legal matters:
• Handling breaches of employment contracts
• Dealing with wrongful termination cases
• Cases related to breach of trust and confidentiality matters
• Advising clients about their labour rights
• Clarifying employment contracts
• Explaining and analyzing the Ministry of Labour laws and regulations
d legal consultants is also one of the very few ISO 9001:2008 quality management certified law firms in the GCC and middle east, that coupled with the law firm’s deep understanding and local experience of the UAE laws and legal system we provide our international clients excellence of service maintaining a tradition of highest legal and business standards, quality of service and a continued pursuit of justice.
Mahdi Al Safar
Key Contact: Kavitha S. Panicker
Our services for litigation:
We work hard for the least expensive and the most effective way to litigate for our clients.
Key Contact: Ghazi Abdalla Bahajaj
Head of Shipping and Maritime
Our services encompass the shipping and maritime industry end-to-end, including:
• Finance & mortgage contracts
• Cargo claims
• Asset leasing
• Collisions and insurance litigation
• Purchase deals
• Disputes and ship arrests
• Policies related to hull and cargo
Key Contact: Eduard Nedelcu
Head of Arbitration
Our arbitration services include:
• Representing our clients in UAE and internationally.
• Hosting ad hoc arbitration
• Handling cases in all jurisdictions, including DIFC-LCIA.
• Professional arbitration advice
• Enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
Al Safar & Partners in Numbers
History, Track Record, Successes
Our lawyers are efficient with the procedures for registering of trademarks with the relevant authorities within the United Arab Emirates and enforcement of one’s trademark in the court of law. We also provide professional services to individual and corporate bodies in identifying counterfeit products, amicable dispute resolution, enforcement of rights, resolving electronic trade mark matters, arranging franchise, investigation to uncover unlawful practices e.g. unfair competition, breach etc.
We advise & represent a wide range of educational institutions
Services Offered by Al Safar & Partners:
For technology-focused businesses:
For companies that rely on technology:
Our services for telecommunications
Our services for transportation
Get to Know Us...
Ask your legal question
Melde dich für unseren offiziellen Newsletter an und nimm an der Zukunft des Impact Investment teil. Hier erfährst du als Erster von der Veröffentlichung der Planic-App!
Solltest du keine Bestätigungsmail erhalten haben, wende dich bitte an
“Hopeful” tells the story of Margo Walsh who literally built a business from her kitchen table, as a single mother of two. Her company, MaineWorks, employs ex-cons and people in recovery, exclusively. We meet many of her employees and hear their stories of hope. We hear from Maine’s Governor, Janet Mills, and US Senator from Maine, Angus King, who both discuss how Margo’s model is ripe for both state and nationwide roll-outs; MaineWorks is already operational throughout Maine and expanding into five other states. Miraculously, Margo is part of the discussion for staffing for the future, as the Infrastructure bill works its way through Congress. “Hopeful – The Story of MaineWorks” is an uplifting portrait of a female American entrepreneur with a social conscience, who gives individuals a second chance to rebuild their lives, and a pathway back to the community and redemption through hard work.